This racing wheel is using advanced and highly praised ClubSport technology. The servo motor, electronics and power supply come straight from its high-end brother. This makes the force feedback far superior.
It’s all about realism
The lightweight metal rim (970g) has a realistic diameter of 30cm (11.81 inches). The perforated genuine leather grips and suede fabric will provide comfort while the durable shifter paddles provide a strong click thanks to Snapdome™ technology.
Single drive: power and precision
The powerful brushless servo motor combined with the single belt drive deliver impressively detailed and strong force feedback, with ultra-smooth feeling and big ball bearings for lowest friction. Our DirectSensor™ technology utilizes a sensor mounted directly on the steering axis, keeping the steering input precise by preventing any influence or disturbance from the belt drive.
See what is going on with rev lights on the base, an illuminated centre stripe and the integrated 3 digit LED screen to show you important car and race data in compatible games.
The famous Fanatec® Tuning display allows you to change many important settings like force feedback strengths, steering angle and even brake sensitivity during racing and independent from the game. You can save 5 different setting profiles and quickly change between them.
Exchangeable button caps
The button caps can be changed easily to racing style button caps, with symbols that match the most popular functions you need during a race. Attachable PlayStation®4 button caps for optional ClubSport steering wheels are included as well.
Analogue handbrake support
Powerslide through the corners with the help of the optional analogue handbrake. The first and only racing wheel on PS4™ with this option.
- Ultra-strong brushless servo motor which delivers up to 6Nm of torque on the steering axis
- Single belt drive unit with ultra-low lag and cogging, and big ball bearings for lowest friction
- DirectSensor™ on the steering axis to prevent influence of the belt drive on the position sensor
- Very fast steering wheel acceleration – ideal for drifting
- 1080° of rotation which can be adjusted in the tuning menu of the attached steering wheel
- Integrated rev light bar in the wheel base
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick Release system to allow for the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds, also during gameplay
- Supports vibration motors in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model). The included steering wheel does not come with vibration motors.
- Table clamp included. Thickness range of the table board/desktop that the table clamp is able to lock to is 1,0 to 6,0 cm
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- Steering wheel with realistic size (Ø30cm/11.81 inches)
- Very low steering wheel weight of only 970g for fast acceleration and fidelity
- RevStripe™ in wheel rim, which is a combined centrestripe and a revmeter, using a multicolour LED
- Three digits LED display smoothly integrated to wheel rim below the RevStripe™, featuring telemetry data like speed or gears to be displayed by compatible games or third-party software
- Wheel rim with perforated genuine leather, suede fabric and cross-stitched seam
- Completely redesigned, durable shifter paddles with intensive Snapdome click feeling
- Brushed aluminium spokes with fibre enforced back cover
- Features the iconic PlayStation® and action buttons, interchangeable with the included racing style buttons
- 4-way direction pad with push button
- Tuning functions* with LED display of the steering wheel to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 1080°
- Adjust force feedback strength during gameplay
- Adjustment for vibration intensity in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model). The vibration motors can be used by a game directly or by the ABS function
- Simulate ABS vibration in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model) and on pedals with rumble motor like the ClubSport Pedals V3
- Advanced Drift Mode can add a natural damper to avoid oscillation or a negative damper which will speed up the wheel.
- Customize the force feedback sensations by changing the spring, force effects and dampening forces
- Adjust the brake force sensitivity of compatible loadcell pedals like the ClubSport Pedals V3 or the CSL Elite Pedals LC
- * Tuning functions are subject to change.
PlayStation® systems: All PlayStation®4 and PlayStation® Pro systems. PS4™ games which support the wheels advanced functionality include Gran Turismo Sport, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars, and DiRT 4. All upcoming advanced driving simulator games with support of force feedback racing wheels will be compatible.
PC: This racing wheel is compatible with PC on all major racing games.
Other platforms: Compatibilities to other platforms depend on the used steering wheel. For more information, please check the product page of the steering wheel you plan to use.
Please note: PC and other platform compatibilities are tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake (direct connection to wheel base)
- All Fanatec ClubSport steering wheels
- All Fanatec CSL and CSL Elite steering wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport, CSR, CSR Elite, CSL and CSL Elite Pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12
- All Fanatec CSL and ClubSport Shifters (two shifters simultaneously)
- Fanatec ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles
- Mounting on cockpits and wheel stands: 3 hard-mount points on the bottom of the wheel base. Please refer to the drilling template in the download section for the hole pattern and distances. The hole pattern is identical with the ClubSport Wheel Bases without the angle adapter (3 hard-mount holes). Please take note that the CSL Elite Wheel Base (PS4™ version) hole pattern is NOT compatible to the discontinued CSL Seat.
- Please note: Compatibilities to all peripherals are tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.