Solid, Full-Metal Design
The high quality full-metal Aluminium design ensures long lasting durability, improves resistance and delivers the pedals impressive stability.
The new electronics feature potentiometer sensors with metal gears on the two pedal arms that provide the same 12-bit resolution as the ClubSport V3 pedals.
The new, innovative design provides various tuning and setup options.
Each pedal’s (gas, brake, optional clutch) horizontal position on the heelrest is individually adjustable, and can even be separately mounted onto your customized cockpit without the heelrest plate.
Free Choice of Pedal Plate Surface
The detachable rubber pads on the pedals give you the choice between grip or a slick surface.
Free choice of pedal plate surface.
Optional Loadcell Kit
The CSL Elite Pedals can be extended with the optional CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit to add a loadcell brake for extremely precise braking by pressure rather than travel.
Optional clutch pedal
The optional CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit adds a third pedal, the loadcell brake unit, and uses the former brake unit as clutch pedal with a new limiter pad.
Make Your Pedals Perfect
The optional loadcell brake pedal unit comes with a high durable loadcell integration up to 90 kg pressure. The PCBA exchange unit adds USB connectivity and a Handbrake port.
Make your pedals perfect.
- Plug and play pedals with throttle and brake pedal unit
- Pedal units and heel rest made from solid Aluminum
- Brake pedal with metal spring and PU foam damper for pressure braking simulation and more realism
- Extra long pedals for more realism and comfort
- Adjustable horizontal distance between pedal units, allows asynchronous setup
- Ability to easily remove pedals from heelrest and install them together with the electronics in cockpits or stands seperately
- 12bit resolution potentiometers
- Heel rest offers large rest surface
- Detachable rubber pedal covers offer good grip on soft surface
- Direct connection to Fanatec Wheel Bases and Racing Wheels
- USB connection to PC only via ClubSport USB Adapter (optional)
- Upgradable by CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit (optional)
PC: The CSL Elite Pedals must be connected directly to the Wheel Base and do not come with an USB connector. For USB functionality you need to use a ClubSport USB Adapter or upgrade with the CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit that comes with a PCBA replace and adds a USB connector as well as a handprake port. For details please see the CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit.
Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which they will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using a ClubSport USB Adapter.
Compatible to any Fanatec Wheel Base or Fanatec Racing Wheel with RJ12 Pedals connector. To connect Fanatec Wheels with PS/2 Pedal Socket, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable.