You may feel like you have extracted absolutely every bit of lap time of of a track… Yet still find yourself a good few seconds off the top times in the global leaderboards, or unable to compete with 100% AI. This is a frustration that many sim racers experience throughout their time with any game.
Our goal is to help you improve your lap time, and we have put together this guide to show you a multitude of different ways you can be faster in any sim game. In this guide, there should be something that every sim racer can learn to ultimately become a better sim racer.
- Beginners Guide – Included in our guide is a beginners section, explaining driving assists and the basics of driving a race car.
- New Techniques – We have detailed a plethora of intermediate to advanced techniques, some of which you may not have practiced before. These included multiple ways of braking from trial braking to pump braking and more.
- Master Techniques – From advanced overtaking, to managing tyre management. We show you a range of techniques which will come in to play during any racing event. During each chapter we will provide you with multiple tips to improve a specific area of your driving.
- Improve Your Race Craft – Not only will we show you techniques to improve your overall speed and lap times. We have also detailed techniques to help you manage your car during a race environment.
- 46 Pages of Tips – Our ultimate sim racers guide contains 46 pages of tips, tricks and techniques.
After reading our guide, you will have saved a lot of time, practicing the wrong techniques.
If you want to become a professional sim racer, brush up your skills before competing in league racing or just become a faster racer, then this guide is a must.
The contents for this ultimate guide is;
- Beginners Tips
- Learning How To Overtake
- Racing Without A Dynamic Racing Line
- Racing Without ABS
- Racing Without Traction Control
- Mastering The Race Starts
- Managing Fuel Usage
- Improve Tyre Wear
- Racing In Wet Weather
- Creating A Custom Car Setup