Ignite your racing passion with the revolutionary Honda GT3 EVO setup, exclusively available at our online store for Assetto Corsa Competizione enthusiasts.
Immerse yourself in the world of high-performance racing as we introduce the much-anticipated Honda GT3 EVO to our collection of cutting-edge setups. Meticulously designed and finely tuned, this setup is poised to revolutionize your virtual racing experience like never before.
Embrace the power of the Honda GT3 EVO as it gracefully navigates the digital tracks, leaving competitors in awe of its unparalleled speed and precision. Engineered with utmost attention to detail, this setup delivers a symbiotic blend of technical excellence and sheer driving pleasure.
What sets our Honda GT3 EVO setup apart is its seamless compatibility with the latest update 1.9 of Assetto Corsa Competizione. We understand the importance of staying ahead in the racing world, and our setup ensures you’re equipped with the latest advancements, enabling you to dominate the competition with unrivaled performance.
Crafted by our team of experienced professionals, this setup is meticulously fine-tuned to unlock the true potential of the Honda GT3 EVO. Every aspect, from suspension settings to aerodynamics, has been optimized to provide you with the ultimate racing experience that will leave you craving for more.
Choose excellence, choose innovation, and choose the Honda GT3 EVO setup to elevate your sim racing journey to new heights. Experience the thrill of virtual racing with precision-engineered perfection, available exclusively for the latest update 1.9.4 of Assetto Corsa Competizione.
This bundle includes setup for all 23 Assetto Corsa Competizione tracks. Includes Race & Qualy setups.
- Air 19º
- Track 32º
Car Setup Updates
- Updated on 09.09 | Indianapolis LFM 25 MIN SETUP + wet
- Updated on 02.08 | Snetterton LFM 25 MIN SETUP + wet
- Updated on 24.08 | Hungaroring Wet + LFM 25-Min Setup
- Updated on 19.08.23 | Imola Wet + Valencia LFM 25-Min Setup + Wet
- Updated on 11.08.23 Mount Panorama – Wet + LFM 25-Min Setup
- Updated on 06.08.23 Silverstone – LFM 25 min + wet setup
- Updated on 16.07.23 Nürburgring 25 min LFM Setup + wet + Kyalami 25 min Setup + wet.
- Updated on 10.07.23 Added all v1.9 setups
- Updated on 02.03.23 Barcelona V3 R+Q
- Updated on 24.02.23 Hungaroring V2 R+Q
- Updated on 17.02.23 Indianapolis V2 R+Q
- Updated on 09.02.23 Misano V2 & Watkins V3 R+Q
- Updated on 05.02.23 Imola V4 R+Q
- Updated on 27.01.23 Paul Ricard V3 R+Q
- Updated on 18.01.23 Spa & Snetterton V3 R+Q
- Updated on 19.12.22 Suzuka V4 R+Q
- Updated on 12.12.22 Mount Panorama V3 R+Q
- Updated on 25.11.22 KyalamiV3 R+Q
- Updated on 11.11.22 Laguna Seca V3 Daniel Naves hotlap setup 1.20.5 R+Q
- Updated on 03.11.22 Zolder V2 (1.26.9) & Nurburgring V3 Both ready for last acc version.
- Updated on 01.10.22 Silverstone & Donington V3 Updated to last acc version
- Updated on 27.08.22 Suzuka & Silverstone wet setups(Not all track will be included on this bundle)
- Updated on 24.08.22 Cota & Imola v2 with minor adjustments for the new balance of performance
- Updated on 06.07.22 Spa V2
- Updated on 01.08.22 Snetterton V2 Race & Qualy setups
- Updated on 11.07.22 Watkins_Glen V2 Race & Qualy V2 Version
- Updated On 05.07.22 American Trackpack Race & Qualy setups Added to the bundle
- Updated on 04.07.22 Donington V2 Race & Qualy. Ready FOR LFM )Indianapolis & Watkins Coming!
- Updated on 30.06.22 COTA V1 Race & Qualy setups I will update the version when it has improvements
- Updated on 12.06.22 Spa v2 Race & Qualy setups
- Updated on 06.05.22 Barcelona V2 & Suzuka alternative Vers for different driving style. Ready for LFM week 11
- Updated on 30.05.22 Added Nurburgring Safe setup.
- Updated on 28.05.22 Added NurburgringV2 Alternative version for different Driving Styles(Ready for lfm)
- Updated on 23.05.22 Added Mount Panorama Improved version
- Updated on 22.05.22 Added Paul Ricard Safe version Ready for lfm
- Updated on 15.05.22 Added Suzuka Safe version ready for LFM week.
- Updated on 08.05.22 Hungaroring Aggressive version Ready for LFM
- Updated On 07.05.22 Hungaroring, Laguna Seca, Monza V2 (Alternative Versions) I keep the 2 versions because they are different driving styles and improvements.
- Updated on 01.05.22 Kyalami V3 & Zandvoort v2)
- Updated on 15.04.22 rain setup valid for all tracks, especially for Silverstone)
- Updated on 15.04.22 Kyalami version v2)
Future updates will be free, for customers who have purchased the pack. (Except for some big sim physics changes that need a redone from all the setups )
- This is not a perfect setup and you will always have to make small adjustments to your driving.
- This bundle are ready of my own driving style.
- Perfect for LFM type races.
- They are ready for races with consistency.
- More than 5h by track to create the setup. Motec & RST to check all car data for the last version of ACC 1.8.21 Done with Spanish engineers
- Readme & qualy picture are included in the zip. Please check before install.
- Contact Discord Email: [email protected]
The Jose López LFM Team : https://lowfuelmotorsport.com/teams/detail/2351