The Ferrari 296 GT3 is the racing car of every Assetto Corsa Competizione fan’s dreams. Developed by the legendary Italian sports car brand, this car is the new king of the track after the 1.9 update of the game.
With its turbocharged 2.9-litre V6 engine, the Ferrari 296 GT3 is capable of generating an impressive 818 horsepower, making it the strongest and fastest car in the game today. Additionally, its low weight and exceptional aerodynamic design allow it to reach dizzying speeds on straights and turn with precision on the toughest curves.
This car is a masterpiece of racing engineering and has been meticulously tuned to offer the best driving experience in Assetto Corsa Competizione. Its double-wishbone suspension, Brembo brake system, and six-speed sequential gearbox make driving smooth and exciting at the same time.
If you’re a racing fanatic and want to experience the performance and thrill of driving the most powerful car in the game, the Ferrari 296 GT3 is definitely the car for you. Be sure to get the right racing setup in our online store and start feeling the adrenaline rush at every turn!
This bundle includes setup for all 23 Assetto Corsa Competizione tracks. Includes Race & Qualy setups.
- Air 20º
- Track 27º
Car Setup Updates
- Updated on 23.11 | Donington V3 + Wet V2 + LFM 25-Min V2 + Zandvoort V2 + Wet + LFM 25-Min
- Updated on 16.11 | Oulton Park V2 + Wet + LFM 25-Min
- Updated on 08.11 | Imola V3 + Wet V2 + LFM 25-Min + Laguna Seca V3 + Wet + LFM 25-Min”
- Updated on 02.11 | Brands Hatch V3 R+Q + Wet + LFM 25-Min Setup
- Updated on 27.10 | Zolder V2 R+Q + LFM 25-Min Setup + Wet
- Updated on 18.10 | Suzuka V3 + Wet V2 + LFM 25-Min Setup + Barcelona V3 + Wet V2 + LFM 25-Min Setup
- Updated on 12.10 | Misano V3 + LFM 25-Min + Wet
- Updated on 28.09 | Monza V2 R+Q + Wet
- Updated on 22.09 | Spa V4 R+Q + Wet V2 + LFM 25-Min Setup
- Updated on 15.09 | Cota V3 R+Q + Wet V2 + LFM 25-Min Setup
- Updated on 08.09 | Indianapolis V2 R+Q + Wet + LFM 25-Min
- Updated on 02.08 | Snetterton V2 R+Q + Wet + LFM 25-Min
- Updated on 19.08 | Valencia V2 R+Q + LFM 25-Min + Wet
- Updated on 11.08 Mount Panorama V3 + Wet + LFM 25-Min Setup
- Updated on 04.08 Silverstone v2 + wet + LFM 25 MIN SETUP
- Updated on 29.07 Watkins Glen V3 + LFM 25-Min Setup + Barcelona V3 R+Q + Wet Setup
- Updated on 23.07 Hungaroring V2 + Hungaroring Wet Setup + LFM 25-Min Setup
- Updated on 16.07 Kyalami LFM 25 min setup + Nurburgring v2 + wet setup + 25 min LFM Setup
- Updated on 09.07 Donington & Spa LFM 25 min Setups.
- Updated on 20.06 Spa Alternative version, with small improvements
- Updated on 18.06 Spa v2 Dry + wet & Imola wet setups
- Updated on 11.06 Kyalami,Paul Ricard V2 DRY setups + Kyalami & Paul Ricard wet
- Updated on 04.06 Donington & Watkins Glen v2 Dry Setups + Donington & Watkins Wet Setups
- Updated on 28.05 Suzuka & Cota V2 Dry setups + Cota & Suzuka wet setups
- Updated on 22.05 Misano & Laguna Seca V2 (LFM Ready)
- Updated on 15.05 Oulton Park & Mount Panorama V2 (LFM Ready)
- Updated on 11.05 Imola V2 R+Q
- Updated on 27.04 Zolder V2
- Updated on 22.04 Spa V2
- Updated on 20.04.23 Added all tracks for the first version of the bundle.
- Updated on 19.04.23 Initial setups created for most tracks
Future updates will be free, for customers who have purchased the pack. (Except for some big sim physics changes that need a redone from all the setups)
The latest update (version 1.9) has changed all the physics in the game, so it’s important to adapt to them. In qualifying, it’s recommended to run with around 26.0 PSI to have maximum grip, while in the race it’s better to run with around 26.6 PSI to conserve the tires. Additionally, the traction control is now more sensitive, so it’s recommended to try out the different available options to find the one that best suits your driving style.
- This is not a perfect setup and you will always have to make small adjustments to your driving.
- This bundle are ready of my own driving style.
- Perfect for LFM type races.
- They are ready for races with consistency.
- More than 5h by track to create the setup. Motec & RST to check all car data for the last version of ACC 1.9 Done with Spanish engineers
- Readme & qualy picture are included in the zip. Please check before install.
- Contact Discord Email: [email protected]
The Jose López LFM Team: https://lowfuelmotorsport.com/teams/detail/2351
Race Liveries & Simracing Racing Skins: https://www.whalenapdesigns.com/manufacturers