This Bentley GT3 Setup bundle is tailored to my personal driving style and includes setups for all 23 Assetto Corsa Competizione tracks, both for races and qualifying sessions. Please keep in mind that while these setups are optimized, they may require minor adjustments to align with your own driving preferences.
Currently, our bundle covers circuits like Barcelona, Brands Hatch, Imola, Hungaroring, Monza, Misano, Zaandvoort, Cota, Valencia, Kyalami, Spa, Silverstone, Paul Ricard, and Oulton Park. But stay tuned, as we’re working diligently to add setups for all the remaining tracks in the next few days!
Designed for races emphasizing consistency, our setups are particularly well-suited for the Bentley GT3, a car known for its stable handling characteristics. The average track temperature settings assume air temperatures of 20°C to 27°C.
Perfectly suited for LFM-style races, our setups are built to ensure you have the best experience on the track.
This bundle includes setup for all 23 Assetto Corsa Competizione tracks. Includes Race & Qualy setups.
- Air 20º
- Track 27º
Car Setup Updates
- Updated on 18.09.23 – Updated setups to v1.9.5 compatible
Future updates will be free, for customers who have purchased the pack. (Except for some big sim physics changes that need a redone from all the setups )
- Remember is not a perfect setup and you will always have to make small adjustments to your driving.
- This bundle are ready for my own driving style.
- Perfect for LFM type races.
- They are ready for races with consistency.
- The latest update (version 1.9) has changed all the physics in the game, so it’s important to adapt to them. In qualifying, it’s recommended to run with around 26.0 PSI to have maximum grip, while in the race it’s better to run with around 26.6 PSI to conserve the tires. Additionally, the traction control is now more sensitive, so it’s recommended to try out the different available options to find the one that best suits your driving style.
- Readme is included in the zip. Please check before installing.
- Contact Discord Email: [email protected]
The Jose López LFM Team : https://lowfuelmotorsport.com/teams/detail/2351