F1 2020 Official Trailer Released! – New F1 Game Revealed
Codemasters have finally released an official trailer for the upcoming F1 2020 game. This years F1 game will see players creating their own F1 team for the first time ever, and building a team from the ground up. Choosing sponsors, engine suppliers and hiring drivers are a few of the features you will be able to do in the F1 2020 game. Along with the new details, it has also been announced that the game will be out on 10th July 2020.
Watch the official F1 2020 reveal trailer
Some of the new features coming to the upcoming F1 2020 official video game are;
- Create your very own F1 team
- Create your own driver to race for your new team
- Choose sponsors for your team
- Decide on your engine supplier from Mercedes, Ferrari and Renault
- Hire a team mate for your new team
- Build team headquarters and facilities
- Develop facilities over the course of your career
- Take your new team to the top and win the Constructors championship
- A full playable F2™ Championship before you enter Formula 1
- Shorter career options
- Schumacher Deluxe Edition
- New split screen racing on the same console
- New assists
- More accessible race experience
- All 22 tracks featured including Hanoi Circuit and Circuit Zandvoort
First Official F1 2020 Car Renders
Full Codemasters Game Notes
For the first time, players can create their own F1® team by creating a driver, then choosing a sponsor, an engine supplier, hiring a teammate and competing as the 11th team on the grid. Build facilities, develop the team over time and drive to the top.
Customise your 10-year career mode, with a choice of F2™ Championship introduction options and season lengths to allow for a more exciting, multiple season, career.
The addition of split-screen racing, a new steering assist and a more accessible race experience means that you can enjoy the game with friends, no matter what your skill level.
F1® 2020 features all the official teams, drivers and 22 circuits, including two new races: Hanoi Circuit and Circuit Zandvoort
The Best F1 23 Racing WheelsView the very best racing wheels for F1 23 on Xbox, PC & PS5. View the best wheels
Online connection required to download the final teams’ 2020 cars (as applicable) and F2™ 2020 season content.
View Codemasters Official Announcement Tweet
Introducing F1® 2020. Be the 11th team in our biggest F1® game yet – coming to PS4, Xbox One, PC & Google Stadia July 10 2020. #F12020game
✅ My Team
✅ Customisable settings
✅ Shorter career options
✅ Michael Schumacher Deluxe
— Formula 1® Game (@Formula1game) April 15, 2020
Grab Your Sim Racing Gear Here
You can use the links below to shop for your favourite sim racing products, or for any products that we may have recommended. These links are affiliate links, and will earn us a small commission, with no additional cost for you.